Add to Cart
About the author:
In Mala Fide was an online magazine published from 2009 to 2012, founded and edited by Matt Forney, writing under the pen name "Ferdinand Bardamu." Featuring articles on sexuality, masculinity, politics and more, it played a pivotal role in the creation of the "manosphere," one of the most important intellectual movements in the Western world today.
Three Years of Hate: The Very Best of In Mala Fide
In Mala Fide
A Compilation of the Best Writing on Masculinity, Philosophy and Life
Three Years of Hate is a compilation of over 60 of my best blog posts from my old site In Mala Fide, from nearly 1,000 that were written. They include topics on game, dating, sex, self-improvement, politics, American society, humor and more.
Here is a sample of 10 titles included in the compilation...
- The Eternal Solipsism of the Female Mind
- The Sheep in Wolf’s Clothing
- The Rape-Supporter Quiz
- Why Nobody Likes Nerds, and Why You’re Justified in Hating Them
- Why I Hate the Day After Thanksgiving
- Dead Meat
- Advice for Young Men
- The Right to Get Laid
- National F*** a Ginger Day
The book is organized into a preface and four chapters...
- Sexuality: Articles on men, women and sex roles
- What’s Wrong with the World: On the state of modern society
- The Tao of Ferd: Essays on life philosophy
- Humor and Satire: Parodies and lighthearted articles
Three Years of Hate is a must-read for anyone interested in better understanding the world today.
- Publication Date:
- Jan 03 2013
- 1481881876 / 9781481881876
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Social Science / Men's Studies