The Book of MOM
Motherhood's Operating Manual
Leni Engels RN CHt
How often have you heard..."Why don't kids come with an instruction book?"
You asked, a lot of Moms listened and now they've delivered. The manual every Mom has been waiting for is finally here!
Leni Engels (a mother of three, an RN by profession) plus more than 200 Moms have pooled their knowledge & experience and assembled a guide for mastering Motherhood. They share inspirations, tried and true success strategies, a few Mommy secrets, ideas, philosophies, opinions, poems and even some recipes. This is a unique parenting book - presented in concise, easy to read storyparagraphs. The Moms personal stories may have you laughing or perhaps shedding a tear, but all of their insights are thought provoking and helpful. Dependable advice will guide your parenting skills from 'infancy through independence' with creative and powerful suggestions.
• Wondering how to get your baby to sleep through the night at just 6 weeks old?
• Would you like some new toilet training ideas?
• Wondering how to deal with whining and temper tantrums?
• Want your child to be well behaved, cooperative and friendly?
• Wish your child would eat a well rounded diet at calm, family friendly meals?
• Want to teach your child to deal with real life, even when faced with negative feelings, fear, anger & disappointment?
• Would you like to know if your child is ready for driving, dating, college & independence?
• Wish you had a 'life skills check list' for teens to master before leaving home?
The Book of MOM is a clever, convenient resource book, offering 100's of winning solutions. The expertise and wisdom of all these Moms will support you from the 'womb to the wedding!'
- Publication Date:
- 1481945688 / 9781481945684
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 11"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Family & Relationships / Parenting / Motherhood