Add to Cart
About the author:
Jesse Love is a writer, photographer, world traveler, inventor, and the Designer and Project Manager for the Celestopea floating ocean communities. His writings include 'How to' books such as the popular 'How to Build a Greenhouse', condensed history books such as the regional bestseller 'History of St. Augustine: Whimsically Illustrated History of North Americas Oldest City', guide books including the regional bestseller 'Hot Springs of Western Washington', and innovative self-help books such as 'Depression Free! Revolutionary Multimedia Self-treatment for Depression, Anxiety and Bi-polar Disorder'.
He has been interviewed by newspapers, magazines and television shows regarding his expertise in a variety of fields. His work and projects have attracted the interest of people around the world including the president of Costa Rica who went on national television in 2000 to talk to the people of his country about the inspiration of the Celestopea Project.
A contributor to various magazine and newspaper articles he also enjoys copywriting, technical writing and ghostwriting. He has also designed and written the copy for several dozen websites.
For seven years he was the co-editor of the award-winning Celestopea Times, which won Magical Blends coveted 'Most Innovative Online Periodical' award in 2006.
When he is not writing you'll often find him and his wife Sumara leading wilderness adventure tours, particularly to energy vortex locations around the world.
How to Build a 12 x 14 Hoop Greenhouse with Electricity for $300
Jesse W. Love
The most innovative, functional Hoop Greenhouse
Grow your own organic vegetables and enjoy fresh flowers late into the winter and early in the spring with your sturdy, homemade hoop greenhouse. This is a spacious sun room and greenhouse. 7 foot center ceilings and 168 square feet of floor area give you plenty of room to grow a huge abundance of veggies, fruits and flowers. Add to your growing space with hanging plants and tiered shelves. You can even grow small fruit trees inside!
Start your seeds early for bumper crops, fully protected from early frosts or freezes
Grow warm weather crops and flowers before winters over in the new year, and keep them growing well into the cold weather near the end of the year.
Includes 37 clear, close-up photos of the step-by-step construction process
It's even easier to disassemble and then reassemble, in case you want to move to a new house and take it with you, or relocate the greenhouse to a different location on your property.
- Super sturdy with reinforced EMT. Proven to stand up to heavy snow and high winds
- Comes with complete Material Lists, Scale Drawings and Detailed Directions
- Easy directions and photos for building, leveling and squaring the base frame
- Includes detailed cut lists for lumber, pvc pipe and plastic sheeting
- Can be built by one person in a weekend or two people in a day
- No construction experience needed. Plans are clear, step-by-step, with lots of pictures.
- Few tools needed
- Lumber cuts are simple; or you can have them done for you at the lumber yard.
- <Very spacious- 12 feet wide by 14 feet long (168 square feet) with a 7 foot center ceiling
- You can double the size by simply adding another hoop greenhouse butted up to the first
- Complete instructions to run electricity to the greenhouse for a space heater, or a fan for cooling if you like
- Includes details for turning to inexpensively turn it into a super insulated greenhouse for a year around garden
Want to know more?
Scroll up to the upper left of the page and click on the Look Inside feature
- Publication Date:
- 1482035871 / 9781482035872
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 7.5" x 9.25"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Gardening / Greenhouses