Add to Cart
About the author:
Jeff Greene is a seasoned marketing agency executive, technology consultant, and dot-com-era veteran with more than 15 years of experience planning and leading marketing and digital efforts for a wide range of clients. He's a former journalist and sought-after presenter who began speaking on the side in the late 1990s. Jeff has presented at more than 100 gigs and he's gotten paid for a lot
of them! He lives at the Jersey Shore.
Speaking On The Side
The Definitive Guide To Earning Money & Happiness Without Quitting Your Day Job
In Speaking on the Side, marketing guru and part-time speaker Jeff Greene takes you on his personal journey to paid speakerdom—sharing inspiring stories, thought-provoking exercises, proven techniques, and helpful resources along the way. You will learn:
- How to get paid to speak without quitting your day job
- What tools you must have in order to earn money as a speaker
- Which marketing tactics (both online and offline) are best for landing paid speaking gigs
- Where to find the people and organizations who pay speakers
If you’ve ever wanted to make a million dollars as a public speaker, this is not the right book for you!
But if you’d like to discover the practical ins and outs of creating a steady extra revenue stream through paid speaking, look no further.
- Publication Date:
- 0615809693 / 9780615809694
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.25" x 8"
- Black and White with Bleed
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Marketing / General