Add to Cart
About the author:
Matt Johnson is a college student that happens to be an avid NBA fan. He wanted to write a book that gave a fan's point of view and was simple to read. He loves basketball, reading, and playing guitar. He is a Christian and loves the beautiful game of basketball.
The Biggest What-If's in Los Angeles Lakers History
The Biggest What-If's in Los Angeles Lakers History is an in depth look at some of the biggest questions surrounding the famed Los Angeles Lakers basketball team. It poses hypothetical scenarios about events in the history of this great basketball team.
Some of the questions include:
- What if Magic Johnson had played with Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'neal?
- What if Andrew Bynum had been healthy during the 2008 NBA Finals?
- How many titles could Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'neal have won if they had stayed together?
This book is written by a die hard Laker fan. It is a short but fun read and is great for any Laker fan. It will inspire debate and bring back many memories for any Laker fan.
- Publication Date:
- 1482362988 / 9781482362985
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Sports & Recreation / Basketball / General