Add to Cart
Out to Lunch Animal Cartoons
Richard L. Diesslin
Richard L. Diesslin
Out to Lunch (OTL) Animal Cartoons takes an exclusive look at the OTL cartoons featuring animals. This collection contains over 155 cartoons, including some bonus cartoons from some of Rich's other projects.
The idiom "Out to Lunch" (OTL) means crazy or out of touch with the reality, so that seemed a fitting strip name for my single-panel general comic. OTL cartoons have been around for more than a decade in various forms and various media including newspapers, magazines, on the internet at the-cartoonist.com and on merchandise. If you haven't heard of them before, that's not surprising since the plethora of media outlets still only reach a limited audience. Hopefully you'll see them more and more in the future and you can find them weekly at the-cartoonist.com. Out to Lunch cartoons are now syndicated and appear in Funnies Extra! papers across the country as well as in more and more newspapers, so hopefully you'll have a chance to see them in their native habitat.
Here are some burning questions about animals you might find answered in this book ...
* What's an aardvark worth on the black market?
* Is there a vampire generation gap?
* Can vampires use their cell phones in flight?
* Do bear bags really work?
* If the early bird gets the worm, what does the late bird get?
* Do beavers have bad days?
* What's the Trace Adkin's Diet?
* What happens if the Coyote sued ACME?
* How do bugs celebrate Mother's Day?
* Do buzzards like greenbean casserole and pizza?
* Do animals like car rides?
* What's the real inspiration for bagpipes?
* Do cats go to heaven?
* Can a cat hibernate?
* Do cats like privacy?
* What is a cow's favorite winter Olympic event?
* What can your order at McBessies?
* Can you milk a bull?
* Why don't people like cow pies?
* What game do cows like to play?
* Do crocodiles really rock?
* What do alligators eat for dinner?
* Do dogs have access to answering machines?
* Can Lassie help Timmy in rehab?
* What are some of the problems with discounted airfares?
* Can you teach a dog to fetch Pizza?
* Why don't elephants like computers?
* Do fish ever graduate?
* If a princess kisses a frog will it really turn into a handsome prince?
* Do lions like Father's Day?
* How smart do you need to be to track an elephant?
* Why don't ostriches like eating at fancy restaurants?
* ... and much, much more .....
- Publication Date:
- 0984887229 / 9780984887224
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Humor / Form / Comic Strips & Cartoons