Add to Cart
About the author:
Eric Michael is full-time father, husband and game warden, and part time author. He recently decided to share his real world experiences from fourteen years of successfully selling thousands of items found for under twenty-five cents in his recent book 'Almost Free Money', so that others could use the information in the book to make money from home and enjoy time with their families, or start their own exciting small businesses.
Garage Sale Superstar offers garage sale and yard sale hosts advice on maximizing profits at their sales.
Eric lives in northern Michigan, and enjoys spending time with his family, including camping, traveling, fishing, ferrying kids to a variety of team sports, and assisting in the creation of duct-tape wallets and cardboard bad-guy costumes.
Almost Free Money
How to Make Significant Money on Free Items That You Can Find Anywhere, Including Garage Sales, Scrap Metal, and Discarded Items
Almost Free Money?? Where do I sign up?!
Are you looking for a fun way to make some extra cash and make ends meet?
Would you like to launch your own home business with very little start-up costs?
Are you a stay-at-home parent or retired senior looking for financial freedom?
Are you already an internet seller who is bored with the selling the same old crap or tired of competing with other sellers for inventory?
Looking to increase your profit margins on selling used items on the internet?
Would you like to know how to save your family money by learning about many items that you can sell that most people throw right into their trash cans?
Almost Free Money provides solutions to all of these problems facing many people in our current economic condition. This 119-page document (which is all information content, and no extraneous illustrations) is a compilation of ten years of research into materials that can easily be found in any location around the world for free or under $1. The book teaches readers methods for effectively reselling items online on eBay and at the Amazon marketplace with extremely high profit rates. The author has successfully used the research relayed in this book to locate and sell over 12,000 items at an average profit of over 500%.
Here are the Top Ten Benefits from reading Almost Free Money:
1. Learn how to get your hands on tons of free items and materials that can be sold on the internet from home, or at physical locations if you prefer. Readers are provided with appendices containing over 520 such items, and the eBay categories where the items may be listed for maximum profit. Identify items that already exist in your home that can be sold for great money.
2. We will take a tour through your home and property and discuss items that can make you money instantly!
3. Find gold, silver and platinum for free in a variety of sources. Gold currently has a spot price of about $1700 a troy ounce.
4. If you are an internet seller, and only selling on eBay, you are missing the boat! You will learn where to effectively sell your treasure.
5. Learn what to look for while you are at garage sales, thrift stores, and flea markets.
6. You will learn how to sell scrap metal - the ultimate free money. You will take a virtual trip to a scrap metal dealer. Selling scrap is easy and fun.
7. Launch your home business for peanuts, and organize your business effectively, including record keeping and income tax issues.
8. Learn how to research on the internet, the most important skill for an entrepreneur.
9. Make money from home at any time of the day or night. You will build an inventory and make money while you sleep.
10. Find inventory anywhere in the world. Anybody can do this!
We are confident that you will enjoy the accounts of finding treasure for free, and benefit from the information provided in this book. Come on and in and join several thousand fellow savers, garage sale shoppers and scrappers who have ordered Almost Free Money.
Glad I came across this book!
By Scott C. (Cedar Falls, Iowa USA)
"I have been searching for ways to start "down-sizing" our home... get rid of stuff that we no longer need or use. Rather than box it all up and give it away, I have learned several options of how we can profit off of our unused and unwanted things by reading this book.
And if I want to i could pursue a way to earn a 2nd income through the author's very detailed and useful suggestions! You never know what treasures you have or can find and he helps you look for them and find them!!! I will never look at my junk the same way!"
- Publication Date:
- Feb 20 2013
- 1482554968 / 9781482554960
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Home-based Businesses