Add to Cart
About the author:
Cornelius Lindsey is the husband of Heather Lindsey. He's a father, son, and brother. He's the Pastor of The Gathering Oasis Church, www.thegonow.com, which is located in Atlanta, Georgia. He's also the President of Cornelius Lindsey Enterprises, LLC., a company whose concentrated focus can be described in one word, service. To learn more or to connect with Cornelius Lindsey, visit www.corneliuslindsey.com.
So, You Want to be a Man?
What Preachers Don't Preach and Fathers Don't Teach
In this book, you will have the opportunity to share in Cornelius' journey towards becoming a man. He shares his discontentment with his relationship with his father. He shares the defining moment in his life when he realized he wasn't a man, the pressures he faced while growing up, and his struggles with sexual perversion. He also shares his insecurities about his looks, his joys and difficulties of being married, and his struggle to discover and live out his purpose. In this book, you will be encouraged to:
* Answer the question: "Where are the men?"
* Discover the importance for your relationship with God
* Learn how to discover your purpose and become passionate about fulfilling it
* Read about what it means to be a man of God and how it differs from being a man of the world
* Open your eyes to the value of your family and how your faith is necessary for your family's wellbeing
* Confront the issue of pornography and other sexual struggles
Inside, he shares some intimate moments like when he wanted to commit suicide because he felt like his life was spiraling out of control. This book is purposed to convict and challenge you to become the man God has ordained you to be.
- Publication Date:
- 098821878X / 9780988218789
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White with Bleed
- Related Categories:
- Self-Help / Personal Growth / General