Add to Cart
About the author:
Matt Forney was born in 1988 in Rome, New York and grew up in nearby Syracuse. A graduate of Christian Brothers Academy, he later attended SUNY Plattsburgh and the University at Albany, majoring in English and journalism. A former retail wage slave, bureaucrat and ditch-digger, Matt began writing under his real name in 2012 to chronicle a hitchhiking trip he took from Syracuse to Portland, Oregon. He currently divides his time between New York and the Pacific Northwest.
Confessions of an Online Hustler: How to Make Money and Become an Internet Superstar
Confessions of an Online Hustler is a self-improvement guide that teaches you how to create a website that will attract a readership and make you money while debunking myths perpetuated by scammers and "lifestyle design" writers.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Why most conventional wisdom about making money online is just plain wrong
- How you can start improving your writing skills right now
- The basic principles of making money online
- How to structure your blogs for maximum profit
- How to design a WordPress blog to maximize your readers' convenience
- A unique method for getting people to visit your blog in as little time as possible
- Why SEO (search engine optimization) is massively overrated
- A method of making money online quickly, easily and honestly, that most bloggers don't do
- How to write and publish a book that people will buy
- The best ways to combat haters and online stalkers
Confessions of an Online Hustler is a must-read guide for anyone interested in making money from blogging.
- Publication Date:
- Mar 16 2013
- 1482783142 / 9781482783148
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / E-Commerce / Internet Marketing