Add to Cart
Click here to connect with Jim Stroud on LinkedIn.
About the author:
Over the past decade, Jim Stroud has built an expertise in lead generation strategies, social media recruiting, video production, podcasting, online research, competitive intelligence, community management and training. He has consulted for such companies as Microsoft, Google, MCI, Siemens and a host of startup companies. Recently, Jim Stroud joined Bernard Hodes Group as a Director of Sourcing and Social Strategy.
Prior to Hodes, Jim Stroud has created and sold three online properties, managed an award-winning blog, published a weekly newsletter for jobseekers, a recruiter training magazine and co-hosted a popular technology podcast. Jim Stroud has also produced multiple web series devoted to such topics as: job search, recruiting, technology and language learning. Jim Stroud has been quoted by such publications as Globe and Mail, US News and World Report, Wall Street Journal and The Atlanta Journal and Constitution. Monster.com, Entrepreneur, Black Enterprise and The HR Examiner have all cited Jim Stroud for his digital influence. Jim Stroud also served as the EmCee of SourceCon, the premier global conference on sourcing for three consecutive years.
When not online, Jim Stroud suffers from withdrawal symptoms that can only be soothed by chocolate chip cookies and family time.
How To Find Free Resumes and Passive Candidates On Google
RECRUITERS! Resume Forensics is a quick and easy guide to finding free resumes and passive candidates on the web. Heavy on visuals and light on text, this book is written and designed for the short attention span of recruiters, sourcers and the companies that employ them.
JOBSEEKERS! If the only thing you have done to find work is post your resume to a job board, you are missing out on countless opportunities. Resume Forensics will open your eyes to how recruiters search the internet to find people who are not even looking for work but are being contacted for jobs that you will most likely, never hear about. Why not listen in on these recruiting strategies then, position yourself to be found?
In this book, you will learn:
- How to find qualified candidates that do not have their resumes posted online.
- What you should do prior to sourcing resumes online.
- Why you should use more than one search engine
- How to find free resumes on Google
- How to find free resumes on Yahoo
- How to find free resumes on Bing
- Secret search commands that are exclusive to Google
- How to build resume search strings for finding candidates
- How to find resumes your competition has overlooked
- How to use Google resources to find passive candidates
- Research data relevant to resume sourcing and lead generation of passive candidates
- Strategies on how to manage your sourcing research
- And more...
RECRUITERS! Whether you are a novice to finding potential hires online, an expert or something in between; this book is filled with tips, tricks and strategies that you can immediately use to fill your open positions.
JOBSEEKERS! Let the strategies herein inspire you to do something different. Take steps to attract hidden opportunities to you.
- Publication Date:
- 1484002717 / 9781484002711
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.25" x 8.25"
- Full Color with Bleed
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Human Resources & Personnel Management