This title is still being prepared for sale and should be ready soon.
About the author:
Matt Forney was born in 1988 in Rome, New York and grew up in nearby Syracuse. A graduate of Christian Brothers Academy, he later attended SUNY Plattsburgh and the University at Albany, majoring in English and journalism. A former retail wage slave, bureaucrat and ditch-digger, Matt began writing under his real name in 2012 to chronicle a hitchhiking trip he took from Syracuse to Portland, Oregon.
Trolling for a Living: The Best of Matt Forney, Volume One
A Compilation of the Best Writing on Masculinity and Modern Life
Trolling for a Living is a compilation of 40 of my best blog posts from the first year of MattForney.com. They include topics on game, sex, masculinity, self-improvement, American society, humor and more.
Here is a sample of 8 titles included in the compilation…
- You’re Damn Right I’m Shaming You!
- All the Young Dudes
- A Requiem for the American Dream
- Planet of the Bitches
- Feminism and the Men’s Rights Movement as Ideological Autism
- Why I’m Not Voting Anymore
- Ordinary Internet People: I Hate ‘Em
- Fat Acceptance is the Future
The book is organized into four chapters…
- Masculinity: Articles on men and manliness
- Femininity: On women and traditional sex roles
- Philosophy: Essays on American society and life
- Humor: Comedy and satire
The ideas, advice, and analysis in Trolling for a Living represent an examination of masculinity, femininity and men and women’s roles in society.
- Publication Date:
- 1484127366 / 9781484127360
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Social Science / Men's Studies / General