Add to Cart
About the author:
Dennis has been creating websites and browsing the web since the days of Netscape 1.0 while living in Seattle, Washington. His technology background goes back to the days of the Commodore Vic 20 and 64, Pong and Pac-Man. He later turned his passion for technology and web design into a love for Internet Marketing, blogging and now Social Media. He is the owner of IgniteHost website hosting, search engine optimization and social media consulting located in Boise, Idaho and writes the tech blog ILearnWP.com for the popular WordPress content management system for websites. During his free time he enjoys road trips back to Seattle, exploring Idaho, microbrews, great coffee, sharing his knowledge with friends and Facebook acquaintances.
Promote Your Business or Cause Using Social Media - A Beginner's Handbook
Dennis J. Smith
Promote Your Business or Cause Using Social Media is a handbook for beginner's interested in using social media to grow a small business or take any cause to the internet. Learn how to create a blog, start a blog radio show,upload videos to YouTube, Tweet on Twitter, Pin your favorite stuff with Pinterest and build a fan page on Facebook with social apps and even eCommerce using Ecwid.
- Learn how to add a shopping cart to your Facebook fan page and sell product right from your fan page - Updated!
- Learn Google+ - Updated!
- Learn how to get your own unique Facebook URL
- Learn how to create a Facebook Fan Page - Updated!
- Covers Facebook Insights
- Pinterest for Business - New!
- Learn social media tools - Updated!
- How to get started with WordPress and your own blog
- Publication Date:
- 1484895908 / 9781484895900
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Computers / Web / Social Networking