Add to Cart
So, You Want To Be Married? Second Edition
An Alternative to Dating and Perfecting the Journey to Marriage
Do you want to be married? Do you want to know more about marriage? Do you have questions about what marriage? Well, this book is for YOU!
Cornelius Lindsey is married to Heather Lindsey, author of Pink Lips & Empty Hearts. Cornelius and Heather chose to save their very first kiss for their wedding day. They chose to honor God in their relationship, and it was the best decision they could have made. This book details some of Cornelius' many years of dating mistakes, and it gives practical answers to many dating questions. In this book, you will be encouraged to:
* Discover the beauty of being single
* Get wisdom on where to start in your journey towards marriage
* Find out the dangers of worldly dating
* Get answers on how to search for "the one" or the "next one"
* Read some of Cornelius' personal courtship story
Inside, Cornelius shares the purpose behind why he and his now-wife chose not to kiss until their wedding day. He also provides over 100 questions that could be asked during pre-marital sessions.
- Publication Date:
- 0988218747 / 9780988218741
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Family & Relationships / Marriage & Long Term Relationships