Add to Cart
About the author:
Photographer and entrepreneur Amanda Stock has over 12 years of business and marketing experience. She creates resources for photographers where applies her knowledge of business and marketing to portrait and wedding photography. She can be found online at amandastock.com
Start a Successful Photography Business in 34 Days
Actionable steps to plan a portrait or wedding photography business, develop a brand, launch a website, write a marketing plan & more.
Amanda Leigh Stock
Get your portrait or wedding photography business started or totally revitalized and start earning a real income with photography. This book is written for the photographer who is new to the photography business or the photographer who has recently started a business and is struggling with booking clients or running their business successfully. Unlike other books on the business of photography, in this book you will learn while you take action.
Above all, action is the most important piece of starting a business. This book will not teach you about lighting, posing, equipment or other skills you need as a photographer; it will guide you in building a successful photography business step by step and earning income with your camera.
This book is divided into 34 manageable tasks that you can work through on a daily basis or on your own time. Each step has an action to take or a topic to consider. The book is divided into two parts. Part 1 is dedicated to planning your business and laying a strong foundation. It covers essential elements of your business like finances, legal considerations, and branding. Part 2 is all about marketing and guides you through the creation of a 12 month marketing plan, so you can attract clients year round.
In addition, there is a companion website that is only accessible after you purchase the book, where you can download complimentary templates, such as:
- Portrait Contract Template
- Wedding Contract Template
- Model Release Template for Adult
- Model Release Template for Minor
- PDF Brochure Example
- Annual Marketing Plan Template
- Income and Expense Templates
- List of Resources and Links Mentioned in this book
- Wedding Photography Questionnaire
- Wedding Photography Must Have Photograph List
Using this book, in 34 days (or 34 easy tasks) you will:
- Plan your photography business.
- Develop a strong brand.
- Create a stunning photography website (without technical knowledge).
- Create a 12 month marketing plan.
- Create business processes to use when working with clients.
- Complete marketing tasks to help you book your first clients.
- Turn your photography business dream into a reality.
Remember, success is created most reliably by breaking your goal down into incremental and manageable tasks. You can use this book to make sure you are doing the right tasks each day. Every day, complete just one task and, before you know it, you will have completed the 34 days and be on your way to earning an income with photography.
- Publication Date:
- 1489542418 / 9781489542410
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Photography / General