Add to Cart
The Flight of the Phoenix
Investing in Zimbabwe's Rise from the Ashes during the Global Debt Crisis
The business environment in Zimbabwe is changing. But why should that matter to you?
The world as we knew it is upside down. Lehman Brothers, Euro Debt Crisis - Ponzi Schemes of global proportions.
Safe investments look increasingly shaky - like Western sovereign bonds.
Therefore, the independent investor should take a fresh look at financial frontiers. There is hardly a country as undervalued as Zimbabwe. The potential for a turn-around is significant, the catalyst for change will be the elections of 2013.
In this book you will learn about:
- The economic past, present and future of Zimbabwe
- The hyperinflation of 2008 and how it relates to what Western central banks are doing right now
- How to protect yourself during the next stage of the Global Debt Crisis
- In-depth analysis of Zimbabwe's busines sectors and industries
- Why Africa in general and Zimbabwe in particular offers ample opportunities for business uncorrelated to the West
- 2013 election scenarios - and how to position yourself
The book contains over 180 illustrations and graphs.
Table of Contents:
2 PAST AND PRESENT ZIMBABWE
3 THE WESTERN DEBT CRISIS - AND HOW IT RELATES TO ZIMBABWE
4 THIRTY YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE: A CASE STUDY IN ARRESTED SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
5 MICRO-ECONOMIC DEEP DIVE: ZIMBABWE'S ECONOMIC SECTORS
6 CURRENT ISSUES: RESTRICTIVE MEASURES AND INDIGENISATION
7 IN SEARCH FOR SAFE HAVENS: INVESTING IN AFRICA IN GENERAL AND ZIMBABWE IN PARTICULAR
8 THE UPCOMING ELECTION OF 2013
9 CONCLUSION AND OUTLOOK
- Publication Date:
- 1490908633 / 9781490908632
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Personal Finance / Investing