Add to Cart
About the author:
Peggy Frezon is an award-winning author, with two popular books about dogs: "Heart to Heart, Hand in Paw," and "Dieting with My Dog." Also the forthcoming, "The Dieting with my Dog Cookbook." Frezon is editor at "Be the Change for Animals," writer for "Guideposts" magazine and "Angels on Earth," and is a regular contributor to "Chicken Soup for the Soul" books. She has two grown children and lives in New York with her husband and their rescue dogs, Kelly and Ike. Connect with her on her blog, "Peggy's Pet Place."
The Dieting with my Dog Guide to Weight Loss and Maintenance
Are you struggling with extra pounds that seem to stick with you, no matter what? Has your canine companion turned into a pudgy pooch? Or--as so often is the case--both? This book has all the tips you need to help you and your dog get fit and healthy...by doing it together.
* What you should weigh-for you & your dog.
* Healthy snacks you'll both love.
* How to get more out of your walks together.
* Hiking and backpacking with your dog.
* Biking with your dog.
* Sports for dogs.
* Strength training for you and your dog.
* Also, amazing Woof Workouts with step by step exercises you can do with your dog!
And how to lose weight and keep it off for good!
Get fit and healthy together with your best friend.
- Publication Date:
- 0615862063 / 9780615862064
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Pets / Dogs / General