Add to Cart
CLIMATE CHANGE: Our Children Are in Danger
Cover design or artwork by
If you only do a quarter of the actions suggested in this book, you could save more than $2,000 every year and lose weight. We save over $6,000 every year and I lost sixty pounds as an added benefit for working to save the planet and protect our children's futures.
* Yes, climate change is real
* Know the facts
* Understand why it is a problem now
* Recognize how this puts our children at risk
* Learn simple lifestyle changes you can make
* Educate your children about the global warming problems they will face
* Prepare to save thousands of dollars, protect and restore your health, and live longer (that's some of the rewards).
One reviewer wrote, "The writing style, when the author is laying out facts and details of the situation, is clear and forthright, and I like that she makes no bones about where she stands politically. She doesn't distort the facts, she reports them. When the author is writing with indignation about what we are doing to the planet, it comes across as actually overwhelming. I mean this in a good way. I think readers will sit up straight and think about what they are doing now and what they can do better." The reviewer ended with, "It has a strong message that is timely, and I look forward to buying a copy for everyone I know."
- Publication Date:
- 1494733609 / 9781494733605
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Nature / Environmental Conservation & Protection / General