Add to Cart
Go to Sherralyn's dolls
About the author:
Sherralyn St. Clair taught herself dollmaking by reading pattern guides, books, and magazines. When she began designing patterns, she found that her MA in Curriculum and Instruction helped her write pattern instructions. She has written several books and magazine articles on sewing for dolls.
Sewing for Mini Dolls
Full sized patterns for 6.5 inch mini doll outfits
Sherralyn St. Clair
This book is a collection of patterns for mini dolls (6½" or 16.5 cm). The book includes full size patterns and detailed sewing instructions for the Twinkle cloth doll and her outfits. In addition to Twinkle, the outfits will fit American Girl® Mini and other mini dolls. Measurements are given in both US and metric units.
Most of the patterns match those found in Sherralyn's book Sewing for Large Dolls. The patterns in that book are for the 18" (46 cm) dolls such as American Girl® dolls.
The patterns include:
- Nightgown, Smock Top, and Two Tiered Skirt
- A-line Dress, Jacket, and Bloomers
- Pants, Shorts, Skirt, and T-shirt
- Ballgown and Classic Dress
- Shoes, Slippers, Sandals, Sneakers, and Boots
- Twinkle Cloth Mini Doll, Camisole, and Panties
Sherralyn's Tools, Tips, and Techniques is included.
- Publication Date:
- 1491087781 / 9781491087787
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 11"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Crafts & Hobbies / Sewing