Add to Cart
Thanks for stopping by
Success using Social Media
Starts by Building Relationships
Wouldn't it be great to learn how to use social media before we actually get started?
There are plenty of books and seminars for our marketing folks who use social media to promote brands, but few books or seminars focused on teaching and guiding individuals the real purpose and benefits of social media. That's why I wrote Success using Social Media.
Read this book and learn:
* Why it's important to build relationships on social media
* What is TRUHE and why it is important on social media
* What are The 5Cs and how they make social media useful
* The top 10 critical principles of using social media
* Read 17 unique Social Media Success Stories from individuals who know that social media has created significant value for them.
The concepts, principles, processes and ideas shared in Success using Social Media are relevant to any and all social media platforms and for everyone who wants to use social media to help them in life, career, business and/or community.
This is an important book for you to read if you have not yet decided to use social media or are wondering how can you create value and success using social media.
Read this book as well if you are not getting any value out of your current social media activities on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
This book can help you create success in your life, career, business and community by using social media deliberately and correctly.
The knowledge shared in this book comes from my studying of dozens of social media professionals, following dozens of social media blogs, youtube channels, newsletters, websites, groups and communities over the past five years.
You can't learn how to effectively use social media in your business by asking your IT guy or marketing professionals. Learn from the diverse group of people and businesses that I have learned from.
- Publication Date:
- 0988915537 / 9780988915534
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Business Communication / General