Add to Cart
Geo-Mexico, the geography and dynamics of modern Mexico
Richard Rhoda, Tony Burton
Geo-Mexico provides a lively, up-to-date and comprehensive exploration of Mexico, from climates to culture, population to politics, ecosystems to economy, transport to tourism, and globalization to gated communities.
- - assesses Mexico's success in meeting its demographic, economic and environmental challenges
- - traces the historical processes behind Mexico s modern landscapes
- - utilizes a variety of concepts, models and theories
- - engages the reader in contemporary issues, such as development, international migration, sustainability and global warming
- - explains Mexico s spatial patterns and its growing north-south divide
- * More than 100 original maps, graphs and diagrams
- * Over 50 text boxes highlight illustrative examples and case studies
- * Complete reference notes, bibliography and index.
Geo-Mexico is an indispensable resource for anyone interested in Mexico.
- Publication Date:
- 0973519134 / 9780973519136
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 7.44" x 9.69"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Social Science / General