Add to Cart
About the author:
The author, Subhash Chandra Dighe, is a science and engineering graduate with post graduation in management. His 35 years' professional experience is a combination of his stints in manufacturing, general management, materials management, staffing, system design, interface, and training.
Being conversant with the ever-changing needs, he is able to fuse theory and practice using his rich experience at Tata Motors and other large Indian manufacturing companies. His interaction with executives of Piper Aircraft Co., Tyco International, and Florida Power Co. USA, has given him a perspective about how Indian operations stand vis-à-vis those in developed countries.
The author has been a faculty for motivational trainings in many companies and has over 4500 hours of teaching experience. He is always willing to help those who have vision to take their organizations forward. In his endeavor, the author is supported actively by his wife, Chanda Dighe. Mrs. Dighe holds a degree in psychology and has worked at Mahindra Limited and Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Equipping to Excel
Mr Subhash Dighe
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY "EQUIPPING TO EXCEL"?
"EQUIPPING TO EXCEL" is a self awareness guide for equipping one- to face challenges at work front or at home in a better way and become a formidable individual to start leading. More so who will never feel miserable for actions, as he/she has already taken responsibility for it?
Effective ways to move from Retrograde to Stellar performances
Book answers many of your questions such as following:
* Do I know myself well?
* Am I good at Learning, Understanding Personal Growth and Time Management?
* Have I been doing at managing my resources?
* Do I have Leadership qualities?
* Can I use Listening and appropriately Speaking as powerful tools?
* How do I use Pygmalion in management, understand my team members better and build a formidable team?
* How do I become person in high demand?
* How do I become a real professional?
* Have I been ignoring my health?
* How to become physically excellent within tight schedules?
* Am I socially responsible person?
* How do I always stay positive?
* Could I have useful tips to progress meaningfully?
- Publication Date:
- 1492274011 / 9781492274018
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Black and White with Bleed
- Related Categories:
- Body, Mind & Spirit / Inspiration & Personal Growth