Add to Cart
The Three Little Pigs Get an Extreme Home Makeover & other Modern Mash-ups
Humorous stories for parents to read at bedtime. These modern twists on old favorites can be enjoyed by children and adults alike!
- Three Little Pigs Get an Extreme Home Makeover -- Three pigs build houses in Florida. Hurricane Wolf huffs and puffs and blows two houses down. Time to call Ty Piggington of the Sty and Garden Network!
- The Plaid Pipers of Hamelin Elementary --A classroom science experiment gets out of hand and rats take over the school. The principal must find a humane way to drive out the rats because everyone knows PETA is just one letter away from PTA.
- The Flaxen-Haired Freeloader (Goldilocks) --After breaking and entering, stealing food, and damaging furniture belonging to an upstanding family of bears, Goldilocks is in a lot of trouble.
- Don't Eat the House! (Hansel and Gretel) --If an old blind hermit-hag offers to let little German children eat her house during a famine, there's a really good chance it's a trap.
- Jack and the Genetically Modified Beanstalk--Jack sells the family cow for some "advanced" hybrid beans.
- Always a Bad Hair Day (Rapunzel) -- Having long hair is not all it's cracked up to be. Tired of being used as a ladder, Rapunzel escapes from the tower, cuts her hair, and lives life on her own terms.
- Publication Date:
- 1492751030 / 9781492751038
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 8.5"
- Full Color
- Related Categories:
- Juvenile Fiction / Humorous Stories