Add to Cart
About the author:
Candi Taylor-Jeter has a B.A. in communication from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. She has an M.S. degree in Adult Education from North Carolina A&T State University and an Ed.S in Adult Learning & Higher Education from Walden University. She is the creator of the seminars, Beauty Tips for Your Soul & Beyond Business for Women. She is the former owner of two hair salons and a strong advocate for entrepreneurship. An an entrepreneur coach she helps individuals start their own businesses. She continues to write and inspire souls in matters of self-help, spiritual wellness, metaphysics, and holistic self-sufficiency. Her specific interests are metaphysics, entrepreneurship, African Traditional Religion & spiritual practices, and social balance.
She can be reached for speaking engagements, coaching and seminars at Canditj@gmail.com
25 Thoughts About Your Destiny
This work is a compilation of 25 thoughts that could direct your path towards peace, thoughtfulness and action. The thoughts in this space came to me as I witnessed truths of life unfolding for me through my own experiences. It is because of my desire to find tools for purpose in every event of my life that I find peace in both letting go and embracing that which is necessary. My hope is that:
* You will find complete freedom and blessings in loss as it was intended for your destiny.
* You will learn to look at your mistakes as natural lessons in your life rather than failures.
* You will understand how your burdens are really the fuel for your motivation towards perfection.
* You will realize that the thorns in your flesh can literally be the very tools you need to complete your assignment.
* You will see all is not lost and what you thought was tragic is just another stepping stone towards your true fulfillment.
* At the end of your spiritual literary journey with me, you will realize that you can be used AS IS for the fulfillment of your destiny.
- Publication Date:
- 1492752886 / 9781492752882
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6.69" x 9.61"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Body, Mind & Spirit / Inspiration & Personal Growth