Add to Cart
More books for homeschool leaders here...
About the author:
Carol Topp, CPA (www.HomeschoolCPA.com) is the author of The IRS and Your Homeschool Organization and Money Management in a Homeschool Organization, as well as several ebooks and articles helping homeschool leaders. Carol runs a home-based accounting practice specializing in tax preparation, small/micro business accounting, and nonprofit accounting. Carol has presented numerous workshops on money management, business start up, taxes, budgeting, nonprofit management and homeschooling to various community, church and homeschool groups. She lives in Cincinnati, Ohio with her husband and two daughters, both homeschool graduates.
How to Start Them, Run Them and Not Burn Out
Carol Topp CPA
Homeschool Co-op: A group of homeschooling parents that voluntarily unite together to educate their children. Come in all shapes and sizes.
· Pros and cons of being in a homeschool co-op.
· How to start a co-op including running your first planning meeting
· Ideas for classes and activities for all ages
· Helpful advice on dealing with volunteers, setting policies, managing money and handling conflict.
- Publication Date:
- 0982924585 / 9780982924587
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Education / Home Schooling