Add to Cart
Differentiated Instruction for ESL Learners
With Student-Centered Projects
Taru K Nieminen, Sue Y Hubbert
Differentiated Instruction for ESL Learners essentially covers the first two years of English language education curriculum in a supplementary package that teachers will discover easy to use and students find exciting.
Reproducible activity and assessment pages make planning and grading easy!
Differentiated instruction, project-based learning, and student choice make this book an essential tool in every ESL teacher's library.
Our toolkit includes engaging, supplementary activities to foster critical thinking, creativity, responsibility, and independence in an ESL classroom.
* Teaching tips included with each section!
* Aligned to ACTFL Foreign Language and TESOL's PreK-12 English Language Proficiency Standards- each activity coded for easy transition into your lesson plans!
* An assessment rubric is provided with each activity sheet- grading is a snap!
* Each unit contains supplementary projects to create and nurture an exciting learning environment for your ESL learners!
* Builds on the Three Modes of Communication.
- Publication Date:
- 0988979152 / 9780988979154
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 11"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Education / Language Experience Approach