Add to Cart
Interested in learning about other religions? Check out Mark's new book, "Master, Swami, Nun, Sinner, Swinger, ONE."
Married to Islam
The True Story
Dalia Shah, Mark Sawyer
What is the truth about Islam?
* Is it the religion of peace and hospitality that some claim, or is it a murderous faith savage terrorists use to justify the slaughter of innocents?
* Is Islam truly inherently anti-female, or has something gone very wrong in how Islam is interpreted and understood?
* Is the Islam that is taught in most Muslim majority countries today really what the Prophet Muhammad (S) believed Allah intended?
* Is every woman who marries a Muslim man doomed to be a second-class servant?
Married To Islam provides answers to these questions and more.
This is the true story of a beautiful, intelligent, and kind Christian European Woman who converted to Islam, married a Euro-Arab Muslim man, and had wonderful children. Her life, her studies, and her insights and perspectives shed new light on all of these questions.
Dalia's stories and insights are especially powerful in that they come from the viewpoint of a woman who tries to be the "good wife and kind mother" in accordance with the will of Allah even as her husband's cultural, religious, and social background compress upon him until life with him becomes a psychological nightmare for her and for her children.
- Publication Date:
- 1939275156 / 9781939275158
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Biography & Autobiography / Personal Memoirs