Add to Cart
12 Lessons On Sushi
Become an Expert on Ordering, Eating, and Making the Best Sushi
Learn Everything You Need To Know About Sushi
The world of premium quality sushi is fascinating and complex, and 12 Lessons On Sushi is the ultimate guide to everything you need to know about this healthy, flavorful, and visually stimulating indulgence.
- Are you interested in learning about sushi but don't know where to start?
- Do you want to impress your friends or business associates with your knowledge?
- Have you been eating sushi for a while but want to round out your knowledge or become a true connoisseur?
- ...or do you simply want to walk into your local sushi shop and know enough to order something you'll enjoy?
Read this book and in a couple hours and you'll be set for all this and more.
Novice Or Pro, You'll Benefit From This Book
If you're new to sushi, we guarantee you'll walk away from our lessons feeling confident enough to talk sushi with the most experienced sushi lovers. You will gain immediate fundamental knowledge of how to identify, order, and make the best sushi as you read through each lesson. If you're already knowledgeable about sushi, you'll likely still pick up a few new bits of information along the way.
12 Lessons on Sushi is a comprehensive sushi guide that will help you gain a thorough understanding of this versatile Japanese food. This book primarily covers modern sushi as found today in most cities around the world, but touches on the Japanese traditions and practices that gave birth to the sushi experience.
These Lessons Cover The Many Facets Of The World Of Sushi
- Maki, Nigiri, Nare, Funa, and other types.
- Ginger, Wasabi, Soy Sauce and all the accoutrements that go with eating sushi.
- How sushi can affect your health.
- The training that goes into becoming a professional sushi chef.
- What drinks and other foods go well with sushi, including a major section on sashimi.
- ...and much more!
Plus, This Book Answers Many Important Questions That Every Sushi Consumer Should Know
- How can you get the freshest fish at your favorite sushi shop?
- What are the most important rules of etiquette to keep in mind?
- What is sushi exactly and what are its origins?
This book is a collaboration by people with an true interest in sushi, allowing you to learn not only the basics but the ultimate insider approach to enjoying his treat. And as you progress in your knowledge of sushi, you will be able to quickly and easily refer back to this book as a quick reference guide.
Grab your copy of 12 Lessons On Sushi now!
- Publication Date:
- 0988770539 / 9780988770539
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.06" x 7.81"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Cooking / Regional & Ethnic / Japanese