Add to Cart
About the author:
Helen Cassidy Page is a San Francisco writer/chef/cooking teacher/ whose work focuses on healthy cooking, fiction and children's stories. Her work has appeared in Gourmet, Bon Appetit, Men's Fitness, among other publications. She has made numerous media appearances, headed her own cooking school and also coaches writers and others.
How To Cook Healthy In A Hurry #2
More Than 35 New Quick and Easy Recipes
Helen Cassidy Page
Are you concerned about how to control weight, how to ensure health and fitness (and who isn't)?
Do you want to get a fabulous dinner on the table in under 30 minutes?
Let a professional cook, caterer, and food writer reveal her secret tips and techniques for creating healthful, delicious and easy meals. She has been doing it for decades for publications such as Bon Appetit, Gourmet and Men's Fitness. Now let her do it for you.
LEARN HOW TO:
*Stock your panty for last minute pizzas, burritos and chilies you and your kids will love.
* Make relaxed Sunday night suppers and fancy Saturday night party dinners, without spending all your time in the kitchen.
* Flavor your dishes with aromatics without adding extra fat calories.
* Use herbs and spices instead of fatty meats to prepare rib-sticking main dishes.
* Use superfoods to protect your family's health while giving them meals they will love.
* Discover what we have learned about foods that keep us healthy and foods that don't.
- Publication Date:
- 1493713698 / 9781493713691
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Cooking / Methods / Gourmet