Add to Cart
The 25 Best Classic Cocktails
Matthew McGuigan, Jason Streich
Do you enjoy timeless classic mixed drinks?
This photo book contains 25 of the best classic cocktails, their ingredient lists, & detailed directions so you can make them in the comfort of your own home.
Presented in a clean & straight forward design. Large photos, beside the recipes, allow you to see the finished drink in all its glory. Full ingredient lists are included to ensure that you have all the supplies needed before you start mixing.
Other cocktail books try to win you over with the quantity of recipes they contain, The 25 Best Classic Cocktails provides twenty-five great classic drinks, using traditional ingredients; so, the final result is a drink you can be proud of.
- Large, full-color, photos for each drink.
- A selection of traditional recipes that deliver a more authentic taste.
- Introduction to common bar tools.
- Introduction to glassware.
Who is this book for?
- We didn't make this book for everyone; just folks who enjoy reading about, looking at & making great cocktails.
- Previous experience mixing cocktails is helpful for creating some of these drinks (and garnishes).
- Publication Date:
- 0615919405 / 9780615919409
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Full Color
- Related Categories:
- Cooking / Beverages / Bartending