Add to Cart
About the author:
Michael Delaware (1966 - present)is a Phoenix, Arizona native who now resides in Battle Creek, Michigan with his wife Margarita. He also lived in Georgia for 15 years where he worked as a craftsman, artist, salesperson, manager and owner of a Stained and Decorative Glass Door and Window business. Since moving to Michigan in 1999, he became a Realtor. He is a member of the National Association of Realtors, The Council of Residential Specialists, and the Michigan Association of Realtors. He is also an active member of the Battle Creek Area Association of Realtors where he was awarded 'Realtor of the Year' in 2010, and served as Board President in 2011.
As an author, he has written several non-fiction eBooks on Real Estate, Sales Management and Small Business Marketing as well as marketing books for artists. He has also written and illustrated one children's eBook and has plans to have more stories released in the future.
Land Contract Homes for Investors
The book takes up the subject of Land Contracts and their use for property investors. It covers many aspects of this form of seller financing. Inside you will learn the following:
* How do you get started?
* How do you determine the investment potential of a Land Contract home?
* What are the ideal investment homes for this type of financing?
* What are the components of a Land Contract?
* How do you screen applicants?
* What do you do if someone defaults?
* How do you protect your asset?
* How do you stay organized?
* How do you sell a Land Contract before maturity?
* How do you address capital gains?
This edition includes a real estate glossary, an expanded section on useful links and references and much, much more!
- Publication Date:
- 0615925685 / 9780615925684
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Real Estate / Buying & Selling Homes