Add to Cart
Check out more books by Monica P. Castaneda
About the author:
Monica P. Castaneda (Moni) obtained her degree as an architect in Ecuador, South America. Upon moving to the United States she devoted over a decade to study and research Feng Shui.
She looked at all the schools and all the systems and sorted through the myths and superstitions to find out what was useful and applicable in the Western world of today, using Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western New Thought as her points of reference.
Moni is a Feng Shui consultant, speaker, and teacher.
Feng Shui Your Own Life Areas
Room by Room
Monica P. Castaneda
After over a decade of practicing and teaching Feng Shui, Moni Castaneda realized that the art of setting up house had been virtually lost in modern times, so she set out to correct this mistake by writing a book about it.
Feng Shui your Own Life Areas shows you how to set up your home according to Feng Shui principles, one room at a time.
- Create a romantic master bedroom.
- Arrange your family room to increase social life.
- Use the right Feng Shui cures to enhance all the life areas in the bagua map.
- Make sure your home is set up to receive wealth.
- Organize your dining areas to promote a happy family.
- Choose beautiful Feng Shui correct colors for every room in the home.
- Make your home into a road map to happiness.
- Make your current home into your dream home.
- Publication Date:
- 1494259664 / 9781494259662
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8" x 10"
- Full Color
- Related Categories:
- House & Home / General