Add to Cart
About the author:
Julia Schopick is the creator of the award-winning blog, HonestMedicine.com, and has been a published writer and a public relations consultant for more than twenty years. When her husband Tim Fisher became ill in 1990 with a cancerous brain tumor, Julia became his medical advocate and began writing on topics relating to health and medicine. Her articles and columns were published in "American Medical News" (the AMA publication), SEARCH (the newsletter of the National Brain Tumor Foundation) and "Alternative and Complementary Therapies." Her work and essays have been featured in the "British Medical Journal," "Modern Maturity" and the "Chicago Sun-Times." Her mission is to use her writing and public relations skills to inform the world about little-known but promising treatments via her website, her presentations and her book, "HONEST MEDICINE," and to empower people in their health choices.
Visit Julia at her website www.honestmedicine.com.
Effective, Time-Tested, Inexpensive Treatments for Life-Threatening Diseases
Julia E. Schopick
HONEST MEDICINE introduces four lifesaving treatments that have been effectively treating--and in some cases curing--people for 25-90 years. However, for reasons of profitability (or lack thereof), these treatments have not been universally accepted. The treatments are: Low Dose Naltrexone for autoimmune diseases (e.g., multiple sclerosis, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn's disease, etc.) HIV/AIDS and some cancers; the Ketogenic Diet, for pediatric epilepsy; intravenous alpha lipoic acid, for terminal liver disease and some cancers; and Silverlon, for non-healing wounds. This book has already received a great deal of praise:
- Ronald Hoffman, MD: "I predict that Honest Medicine will become an instant classic."
- Jeffrey Dach, MD: "A revolution is at hand, and Julia's new book, Honest Medicine, is leading the charge with banner held high."
- Mary Shomon: "Julia Schopick is one of those rare people who can go through an agonizingly difficult experience and go on to transform her pain into a passionate, clear-headed campaign to help others."
- David Brownstein, MD: "Honest Medicine should be required reading for all physicians and patients searching for safe and effective therapies."
- Publication Date:
- 0982969015 / 9780982969014
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Health & Fitness / Diseases / Immune & Autoimmune