About the author:
Like many of you, Charlotte remembers a childhood of being described as "chubby," and college years of experimenting with "every diet known to man," had very little effect. Even classes on nutrition yielded minimal results.
Finally, as a married woman, Charlotte was able to surround herself with friends who lovingly supported her and gave her the encouragement and information she needed to understand how her body worked. It was then she was able to begin to see positive changes.
Through extensive research and conducting her own interviews with medical professionals and people who had lost weight, she changed her eating habits, eliminated most sugars from her diet, and became active in sports - something she was never able to do as a child.
Charlotte is passionate about helping people improve their health and now enjoys teaching others about healthy eating, exercise, and cooking - as a writer, a lecturer and through cooking classes held in her home.
Juicing OR Green Smoothie
Which One Is Right For You?
FINALLY! NOW YOU CAN KNOW WHICH HEALTHY DRINK IS RIGHT FOR YOU!
Juicing OR Green Smoothie is a book that explains and shows you everything you need to know about making fresh juices and smoothies.
Want to know what is involved in making fresh juices? This book will tell you everything you all about how to pick a juicer, which foods you can successfully extract juice from, the steps involved in making fresh juices, and almost 120 RECIPES of different juices you can try.
What to know how to make delicious green smoothies? Did you know green smoothies come in all sorts of colors? This book will tell you all about the kind of blender to shop for, the kind of foods to use in a smoothie, a visual chart that shows you each step in the process, and almost 120 RECIPES of different smoothies you can make.
In Juicing OR Green Smoothie, you have everything to begin incorporating healthy juices and smoothies into your diet right away.
1. Find out the similarities and differences between these two drinks
2. Discover the kinds of food you can process using each method
3. Learn about the pluses and minuses of different juicers and smoothie makers
4. Enjoy looking at visual charts and tables that help you easily scan important information and lists
5. Read helpful tips and techniques for juicing and smoothie processes
6. Discover which drink works best for detoxing, cleansing, and weight loss
7. Includes a week's worth of juices and smoothie recipes for your detox, cleansing, and weight loss plan
And with over 235 ADDITIONAL RECIPES ORGANIZED BY MAIN INGREDIENTS at the back of the book, you will have everything you need to begin enjoying the benefits of a healthier lifestyle.
Now you just have to purchase this book to get started so you can know for sure—Juicing OR Green Smoothie: Which One Shall I Have Today?
- Publication Date:
- 1630224448 / 9781630224448
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 11"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Cooking / Beverages / Non-Alcoholic