Add to Cart
About the author:
Courtney Engle Robertson works as a digital media strategist with a focus on small business owners. She develops the blueprints and architecture for businesses online presence, launches and optimizes their presentation, and trains owners to operate and implement strategy for building beyond the basics.
As a former business educator, Courtney's strength is in helping others learn and be able to implement actions that will help them succeed. As she transitioned from the public school classrooms to business owners offices, she has focused on streamlining the efforts needed to grow their customer base using social media, local search engine optimization, websites built in WordPress, and mobile marketing.
LinkedIn for Local and Small Business
Courtney Engle Robertson
Local and Small Business Owner's Guide to LinkedIn:
If you are ready to expand your online presence and attract new local customers, it is time to get started with LinkedIn. With this book, you will complete your profile and company page, find your ideal clients, and build your own network of referrals.
This book will guide you through the process of how to sign up for a LinkedIn account, as well as walk you through creating your strategy for expanding your presence. Inside you will find:
* Getting your LinkedIn profile found
* Showcasing your business, products, and services
* Asking for and providing recommendations
* Participating in groups that get you noticed
* Standing out with skills and endorsements
* Making a dynamic profile with multimedia
* Organizing your Background Summary to be read quickly
* Backing up your profile to prevent disasters
* Adding elements to your website to connect with your community
* Positioning yourself and your business as the authority in your industry
* Planning your activity updates to stay front of mind with your connections
* Advertising with LinkedIn to reach exactly the right audience for you
* Finding your existing connections on LinkedIn
* Hiring job seekers
* Finding jobs as comparison rates
* Interacting with others based upon your specific intentions
* Referring business to others
* Avoiding common mistakes
If you've been frustrated with the "How-To's", this is your guide to getting through all the basics and really ramping up to a stellar profile. It is loaded with images to help you with each step of the process. By walking you through each step of the process, this book will keep you focused on what matters most within LinkedIn.
If you have a profile already but haven't made much use of it, consider this book as a way to evaluate your profile. Learn what areas that you need to expand or how to reword sections to get noticed.
By building your LinkedIn presence, you will attract new business and position yourself as the expert in your field.
- Publication Date:
- 1494927829 / 9781494927820
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Small Business / General