Add to Cart
About the author:
ROBERTA CAVA is the owner of Cava Consulting in Australia and presents her seminars worldwide, including her session: Dealing with Difficult People that has been presented to over 54,000 participants. She is the author of 25 books and will be writing more.
Dealing with Difficult People
How to deal with nasty customers, demanding bosses and uncooperative colleagues
Everyone who has had to deal with irate, rude, impatient or aggressive people in the workplace will welcome this book. Dealing with Difficult People offers detailed, proven strategies for handling stressful situations calmly and professionally and is an absolute must for anyone who wants to defuse tensions and resolve stressful situations. Discover the root causes of poor communication, learn how to deal with the most common personality conflicts and improve your own people skills so that you work better with others.
Completely updated and revised, this international bestseller outlines proven techniques that help workers "keep their cool" in a variety of situations including:
* Calming angry customers
* Handling annoying subordinates, co-workers and bosses
* Dealing with sarcasm and the 'silent treatment'
* Preventing abusive language and behaviour
* Recognising and circumventing office politics
* Sexual Harassment and Workplace Bullying
- Publication Date:
- 0992448972 / 9780992448974
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Organizational Behavior