Add to Cart
Check out more books by Monica P. Castaneda
Declutter Your Own Spaces
With the Nine Steps to Feng Shui System
Monica P Castaneda
In the Nine Steps to Feng Shui(r) System, we define the act of creating clutter as "avoiding decisions," and clutter itself as "decisions delayed." In order to keep our spaces unencumbered by clutter, we need to learn to confront life from a place of health and happiness, so that decision making becomes easier.
Moni believes that terms like "get rid of clutter" are unrealistic, because messes and clutter are by-products of living. For this reason we need to incorporate systems into our lifestyle that pre-decide the life cycle of any object that comes into the home or business. How is it acquired? Where will it "reside" while it stays in the building? How will it leave?
This book teaches you how to:
* Make sure you have the right amount of storage.
* The most important places to declutter.
* How to work with, instead of against, nature.
* What types of clutter affect each of the nine life areas.
* What types of clutter and locations of clutter reveal about a person's life and how he or she may be sabotaging their dreams.
- Publication Date:
- 1497548527 / 9781497548527
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8" x 10"
- Full Color
- Related Categories:
- House & Home / General