Add to Cart
Want to add more 100 Locals books to your cart? Visit the book pages here + click the Paperback button for the book you want.
About the author:
Gigi Griffis is a world-traveling entrepreneur and writer with a special love for inspiring stories, new places, and living in the moment. In May 2012, she sold her stuff and took to the road with a growing business and a pint-sized pooch. Find more at www.gigigriffis.com.
Italy: 100 Locals Tell You Where to Go, What to Eat, and How to Fit In
“I wish every country had a guide like this!” - LouLou of the Chez LouLou blog
Want to experience Italy as only a local could?
This guide’s for you.
Filled with 100 interviews with people who live, work, and adventure all over Italy, this book will give you:
- Directions to that pizza place that's always packed with locals and rarely sees a tourist
- Lists of must-try dishes for each town and region
- Names of those off-the-beaten-track towns with the best wineries in the region
- Tips on how to spot authentic gelato, make friends with the locals, and avoid rip-offs and pick-pockets
- Brutal honesty about how you should never ever order a cappuccino after lunch or wear flip-flops to a monument
- And so much more
It’s time to experience authentic, local Italy—through the eyes of those who have lived there for years.
For sample chapters, visit gigigriffis.com.
- Publication Date:
- 1499658990 / 9781499658996
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Travel / Europe / Italy