Add to Cart
About the author:
José Angel (Jósean) Figueroa Jiménez
San Juan, Puerto Rico; 23 * XII *1969
- Studied architecture in the University of Puerto Rico (1988-1992).
- Self-taught in Realist-Neo-Baroque painting, having formed a synthesis between this and the compositional parameters of modern art to achieve an original style, which he exhibits since 1996 in commercial galleries and institutions, such as the Ponce Museum of Art.
- He is the author of various Spanish language books; fiction (Apolo en la Forja de Vulcano, 1999; Los Caballeros de Lanad'Or, 2013); philosophy (Codex Borges); and architectural theory (Klumb: Principios para una arquitectura de integración, 2007); among other, including articles for specialized magazines.
- He has also worked as a designer in various disciplines, from graphic design to furniture and space.
Wright - Klumb: Fractal Integral Architecture
a methodology of design
Mr Josean Figueroa
Being the first complete technical description of Frank Lloyd Wright's design methodology, regarding the ambits of Cover, Position, Form and Space, systematized through a fractalist discourse; derived from analytical dissections of his work and that of his disciple, Heinrich Klumb.
- Publication Date:
- 1499704917 / 9781499704914
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 8.5"
- Full Color
- Related Categories:
- Architecture / Criticism