The Quotable Coach: Daily Nuggets of Practical Wisdom
As a coach, I strongly believe that everyone should have access to coaching.
Yet I know that this isn’t always easily available or affordable.
I wrote The Quotable Coach: Daily Nuggets of Practical Wisdom to make coaching accessible to everyone.
This book is designed to be a simple way to grow each day.
It’s not just a book of quotes, like others that you may have come across: with every single quote, I include a short reflection to help you dig deeper, plus a practical exercise to encourage you to turn inspiration into action.
Ways to Use This Book
Although the book is designed with 365 quotes, this doesn’t mean you need to read a quote every day for a year (unless you want to!)
You might choose to:
- Dig into five or six quotes every weekend.
- Read one quote every Monday - Friday with a small group of colleagues at work.
- Share and discuss a quote most evenings with your family or friends over dinner.
- Write out several quotes that are particularly meaningful to you.
For maximum effect, please read the reflections and do the exercises.
(I’d love to hear how you used and benefited from this book; please consider writing a brief review below.)
- Publication Date:
- 1500190489 / 9781500190484
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Self-Help / Motivational & Inspirational