Add to Cart
About the author:
Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi is a leading Endocrinologist in the U.S.A. He is a medical expert on Thyroid, Diabetes, Vitamin D and Stress Management. He is the director of the Jamila Diabetes and Endocrine Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, California. He is a former assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCLA.
Books and Articles
Dr. Zaidi is the author of the following books: "Power of Vitamin D," "Stress Cure Now," "Graves' Disease and Hyperthyroidism," Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis," "Stress Management for Teenagers, Parents and Teachers," and "Wake Up While You Can." In addition, he has authored numerous articles in prestigious medical journals.
In 1997, Dr. Zaidi was inducted as a Fellow to the American College of Physicians (FACP). In 1999, he was honored to become a Fellow of the American College of Endocrinology (FACE).
Dr. Zaidi has been a guest speaker at medical conferences and also frequently gives lectures to the public. He has been interviewed on TV, newspapers and national magazines.
Dr. Zaidi also regularly writes on websites including:
www.OnlineMedinfo.com which provides in-depth knowledge about endocrine disorders such as Thyroid, Vitamin D, Parathyroid, Osteoporosis, Obesity, Pre-Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, Menopause, Low Testosterone, Adrenal, Pituitary and more.
www.DiabetesSpecialist.com which is dedicated to providing extensive knowledge to Diabetics.
www.InnerPeaceAndLove.com which is an inspirational website exploring the Mind-Body connection.
He has done educational YouTube videos about Vitamin D at www.youtube.com/user/georgie6988
And about Insulin resistance, diabetes and heart disease at
His main website is www.DoctorZaidi.com
Reverse Your Type 2 Diabetes Scientifically
Get the Facts And Take Charge of Your Type 2 Diabetes
Sarfraz Zaidi MD
There is a common misconception among patients as well as physicians that treating Type 2 diabetes means controlling your blood sugar by any means. This approach is dangerously flawed. The fact is that Type 2 diabetes is a complex disease process. If not managed properly, it often leads to a number of horrendous complications. Sometimes, medications can cause more harm than good.
In "Reverse Your Type 2 Diabetes Scientifically," Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi, MD explains the root cause of Type 2 diabetes. Then, he showcases his unique 5-step approach to manage this disease at its roots. Over the last fifteen years, Dr. Zaidi has employed this groundbreaking approach to help thousands of Type 2 diabetic patients. He includes actual case studies from his clinical practice to illustrate how his 5-step approach can reverse Type 2 diabetes as well as its complications.
Dr. Zaidi's unique 5-step approach consists of:
1. A simple, yet profound approach to Stress Management, based on his personal awakening.
2. A revolutionary, scientific approach to diet. You may be surprised to learn that calorie-based dietary recommendations are actually not very scientific. His diet is based on actual food items you buy in the grocery store or farmers market. He includes 75 of his own recipes. He also gives you a practical guide to eating at home or eating out at various ethnic restaurants.
3. A new, scientific approach to exercise. You may be surprised to learn that too much exercise can actually be quite harmful.
4. An in-depth, scientific description of vitamins, minerals and herbs that are valuable in managing Type 2 diabetes.
5. Prescription medications, when necessary. A comprehensive description about: How various medications work, what are the advantages, disadvantages and side-effects of each drug.
- Publication Date:
- 1500411698 / 9781500411695
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Health & Fitness / Diseases / Diabetes