Add to Cart
About the author:
Bill Corbett is the author of the award-winning parenting book series, LOVE, LIMITS, & LESSONS: A PARENT'S GUIDE TO RAISING COOPERATIVE KIDS (in English and in Spanish) and the executive producer and host of the public access television show CREATING COOPERATIVE KIDS. With a degree in clinical psychology, Bill provides parent coaching and keynote presentations to parent and professional audiences across the country. He sits on the board of the Network Against Domestic Abuse and the Resource Advisory Committee for Attachment Parenting International. Bill's practical experience comes as a father of 3 grown children, a grandfather of two, and a step dad to three.
The Expert's Guide to TEENAGERS
10 Interviews With Professionals Who Share What They've Learned
Mr. Bill Corbett
Parent coach and author, Bill Corbett, has interviewed many different experts over the years and asked them the tough questions about parenting and kids that parents want to know the answers to. This book is one in a series, compiled with the intent of sharing what these experts had to say.
This edition of the EXPERT'S GUIDE series is all about teens and tweens - children ages 9 and up. You will learn why they love to argue, how much freedom to give them, ways to keep them safe, and so much more. Get ready to learn more about your older child.
Chapters in this book include:
- Why teenagers seem to develop an 'allergy' to their parents
- Strategies for connecting and bonding
- How to help teens develop safe driving habits
- What to do if you discover your child is smoking pot
- Helping them stay safe while navigating the internet
- Techniques for connecting with 'hard to reach' teens
- Understanding situations with boys and violence
- Publication Date:
- 0982112165 / 9780982112168
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.25" x 8"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Family & Relationships / Life Stages / Teenagers