Add to Cart
Want to add 100 Locals: Italy to your order? Visit the sales page and click the Paperback button.
Barcelona: 10 Locals Tell You Where to Go, What to Eat, and How to Fit In
“I wish every country had a guide like this!” - LouLou of the Chez LouLou blog
Want to experience Barcelona as only a local could?
This guide’s for you.
Filled with 100 interviews with people who live, work, and adventure in and around Barcelona, this book will give you:
It’s time to experience authentic, local Barcelona—through the eyes of those who have lived there for years.
- Directions to those hidden-away tapas bars that are always packed with locals and rarely see a tourist
- Lists of must-try dishes and wines (and where to find them)
- Unique and interesting day trip suggestions
- Tips for how to make friends, avoid rip-offs and pick-pockets, and fit in with the local culture
- And so much more
- Publication Date:
- 1500691828 / 9781500691820
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Travel / Europe / Spain & Portugal