Add to Cart
About the author:
Dion McTavish (www.malestripperdion.com) became a male stripper in 2003 and has worked countless shows throughout the years. He graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Arts in Literature.
Behind the G-String
Dion's Guide to Becoming a Male Stripper
Do you want a job where each working day feels like a party?
Welcome to the world of male stripping.
This comprehensive guide explains everything you need to know about being a male stripper. Learn the requirements of the job and how to qualify. Determine which stripping company is appropriate for you, whether it's a small booking agency or a famous touring gig like the Chippendales. Get a step-by-step walkthrough of a typical stripping routine. Know how to keep those customers satisfied. Maximize your profits and exposure.
This book also contains the following exclusives:
- New and wild stories from Dion's shows
- A list of stripping agencies that are actively hiring
- Candid and hilarious interviews with seasoned male strippers and booking agents
- How to identify and avoid shady agents and suspicious gigs
- How to hook up with a customer discreetly
- A list of suggested costumes and underwear
If you've ever wondered what it's like to be a male stripper, then look no further. Discover the inside truth of this dream job.
- Publication Date:
- 1500760102 / 9781500760106
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Biography & Autobiography / Personal Memoirs