About the author:
A senior lecturer of marketing at Kennesaw State University, Tyra is a gamer-girl, gadget geek at heart. An innovator in the classroom, she has taught students for over twenty years on topics ranging from Advertising to Mythology. She developed both the undergraduate and continuing education courses in social media marketing for KSU.
A native Georgian, she lives in Metro Atlanta with her husband and their three socially engaging fur babies.
The winner of over a dozen awards, including the Maggie Award of Excellence, the Daphne du Maurier and the Prism Award, Jana Oliver s vivid imagination is never at rest. Her Young Adult Demon Trappers series, set in Atlanta, has spread across the globe with editions in ten countries.
When not wandering around the Internet or researching urban myths, Jana can be found at home with her very patient husband and a growing collection of single malt Scotch.
The Author's Guide to Social Media
Tyra Burton, Jana Oliver
Word of Mouth? Engagement? Author Brand?
Today's successful author needs a strong online presence, but how do you choose which social media platforms work best for your books while building your readership?
Marketing professor Tyra Burton and international bestselling author Jana Oliver tackle tough Social Media questions with real-world examples and insights to help you build your brand and expand your fanbase.
* Using Social Media to Increase Sales
* Establishing an Author Brand
* Utilizing Analytical Tools to Reach Your Readers
* Creating Shareable & Engaging Content
* Word of Mouth & Influencers
* Copyright & Trademark Basics
* Getting the most from Google+, Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr
* Building Brand with Pinterest, Goodreads & Amazon
- Publication Date:
- 1941527000 / 9781941527009
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Computers / Web / Social Networking