Add to Cart
Prague: 10 Locals Tell You Where to Go, What to Eat, & How to Fit In
Looking for the most interesting places, coolest insider tips, and best food in Prague?
Check, check, and Czech.
Meet your new best friends: 10 real people who live, work, eat, love, and adventure in and around Prague. In this lovely little book, they’ll give you:
It’s time to experience authentic, local Prague—through the eyes of those who have lived there for years.
- Addresses for some the best tasting and least touristed restaurants in Prague
- Lists of must-try dishes and wines
- Suggestions for unique and interesting day trips outside the city
- Tips for how to make friends, avoid rip-offs and pick-pockets, and fit in with the local culture
- And so much more
- Publication Date:
- 1500973254 / 9781500973254
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Travel / Europe / Eastern