Add to Cart
About the author:
John Glass is a travel blogger, founder of the Southern California travel magazine SoCal Secrets, and author of the fan site Disney Parks Club. View more travel information on his websites:
While growing up in Southern California John spent much of his childhood exploring the ever changing landscape of Disneyland. On many a warm summer day in this bygone erra his parents would drop him off at the park with his friends, giving them hours to explore the secrets it held. His fascination with this place of magic and imagination never seemed to end as long as there were more secrets to discover there.
"Disneyland can be seen in a day or two, but it takes a lifetime to really know it" John commented as he tried to explain his fascination with the park. "You could spend years here and never discover ALL of it's secrets." As his fascination with the layers upon layers of secret history, artifacts, and activities found throughout the park grew, he started using his formal research skills to investigate things further. Soon his friends were asking him to go to Disneyland with them on every visit, just so they could stroll through the park with him and hear about the latest secrets he had uncovered. One day one of his friends haphazardly suggested "You know so much about this park you should write a book," and the idea struck John like a bolt of lightening. Why didn't he write a book? Why didn't he put all his research experience to work for him and share his information with the world? One of John's main motivations became giving guests who spend thousands of dollars to travel across the country only to spend two or three days in the park a chance to get in on the knowledge that only locals who are there all the time would know. He wanted to write his books as if he were standing right there next to you, giving you his personal tour as you walk from one attraction to another. He wanted to give them the vacation of a life time.
100 Things You Don't Want To Miss At Disneyland 2014
**INCLUDES FULL COVERAGE of ADVENTURE TRADING COMPANY and LEGENDS OF FRONTIERLAND **
Get the inside track on the attractions, shows, activities, and foods you don't want to miss while visiting the park. This 2014 edition is completely updated for the new year with all new information, tips, and more.
This is not your ordinary travel guide. It gives you quick access to the information that only experienced travelers, long time fans, and park insiders know. In 146 pages the book explores all of the best things to do while visiting the park. Written for both first time visitors and experienced travelers, this book has something for everyone.
- Maps for every land in the park to help you get to the activities.
- Amazing extra things to do at attractions that new guests tend to miss.
- Hidden activities that you will not want to miss.
- Restaurants, meals, and snacks that you must try before leaving the park
- Hidden activities that you will want get in on during your visit.
- Unique souvenirs that you will be glad to bring home.
- Secrets and tips for seeing the most popular shows.
- Unadvertised shows that you won’t want to miss.
- All the details you need about the park’s seasonal activities and special events.
- Limited time activities that you will want to know about.
**UPDATED FOR 2014 WITH NEW ATTRACTIONS, ACTIVITIES, RESTAURANTS, AND SHOPS**
If you love the Disneyland Resort you may be interested in these other titles by Alternative Travel Press:
• 100 Things You Don’t Want to Miss at Disney California Adventure: 2015
• Things To Do At Disneyland: The Ultimate Unauthorized Adventure Guide
• Things To Do At Disney California Adventure: The Ultimate Unauthorized Adventure Guide
Get more travel information at the author's blogs:
Visit the Author's Page on Amazon:
- Publication Date:
- 1501022814 / 9781501022814
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Travel / Special Interest / Amusement & Theme Parks