About the author:
Linda Jones was born in Albany, New York, and currently resides in Arizona with her husband and 4 talented sons. She is committed to helping improve early childhood literacy so that all children are assured of a successful future and equipped with the ability to make their dreams come true.
Meet the Capital Letters
Linda Ann Jones
Learn the alphabet and letter knowledge in a simple, effortless, and FUN way!
A short humorous rhyme for each capital letter playfully introduces the alphabet and letter components as the letters come alive based upon their unique shapes.
Here’s what you’ll find in the pages of this book:
• An easy, portable, and time-saving way to teach your child the alphabet and foster letter recognition.
• A simple method for visual and auditory recall of each letter’s sound, shape, and print formation.
• A visual and auditory tool to help your child easily recall how to write each capital letter.
Visit our website at alphabetanatomy.com to learn more.
“A great tool for language learning at the phonological level,… [A] unique way for children to build reading and writing skills…” – Sherry Artimenko, M.A., C.C.C., Speech Language Pathologist
“This is a very special ABC picture book.” – Maryann Scheufele, Family Literacy Advocate/EnglishTeacher
“A necessary addition to all preschool book shelves! Even lower elementary classrooms will benefit from this book.” – Maria Taylor, Preschool Teacher
“I think this should be on every kindergarten classroom shelf.” – Sandra Stiles, Teacher
LEARN THE RHYME; SAVE LOTS OF TIME!
Discover more letter fun in Meet the Lower Case Letters!
- Publication Date:
- 0990795209 / 9780990795209
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 11"
- Full Color with Bleed
- Related Categories:
- Juvenile Fiction / Concepts / Alphabet