About the author:
Linda Jones was born in Albany, New York, and currently resides in Arizona with her husband and 4 talented sons. She is committed to helping improve early childhood literacy so that all children are assured of a successful future and equipped with the ability to make their dreams come true.
Alphabet Anatomy Meet the Lower Case Letters
Meet the Lower Case Letters
Linda Ann Jones
Learn the alphabet and letter knowledge in a simple, effortless, and FUN way!
A short humorous rhyme for each lower case letter playfully introduces the lower case letters and fundamental components as the letters come to life based on their unique shapes.
Here’s what you’ll find in the pages of this book:
• An easy, portable, and time-saving way to foster letter recognition and master the lower case letters.
• A simple yet effective method for visual and auditory recall of each lower case letter’s sound, shape, and print formation.
• A visual and auditory tool to help your child remember the directional handwriting strokes required to properly write each lower case letter.
LEARN THE RHYME; SAVE LOTS OF TIME!
Discover more letter fun in Meet the Capital Letters!
Visit our website at alphabetanatomy.com to learn more.
- Publication Date:
- 0990795217 / 9780990795216
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 11"
- Full Color with Bleed
- Related Categories:
- Juvenile Fiction / Concepts / Alphabet