Add to Cart
About the author:
Young, gifted, talented. With the world at her feet, instead of enjoying academic advancement, Erica Holloman had to deal with a devastating diagnosis. In this book, you will see how she dealt with the dreaded 'CANCER". What does a person really go through during chemo, surgery, and radiation? How can family and friends truly support a loved one during this trying time? How would YOU react? What can you learn from this moving testimony???
Breast Cancer Chronicles by Erica J Holloman, PhD is the real story that is so often hidden from an information-starved public. Dr. Holloman has put her heart and soul onto these pages - please use this book to learn about a disease that affects too many of us. Let her brave example guide YOU to better health and wholeness...
Breast Cancer Chronicles
Erica J Holloman PhD
"I have breast cancer.
My diagnosis date: October 2, 2007.
I am thirty-one years old with no history of breast cancer in my family."
These were the first words of Erica Holloman when she learned of her cancer diagnosis. As a smart, strong woman, she tackled the diagnosis head-on, determined to beat the disease and not let it beat her. Follow Erica as she goes through medical and surgical procedures. Be with her loved ones as they use love, prayer, and support to help her through a trying time. Find hope and inspiration as you journey with her. Take control of YOUR health today and treasure Erica's priceless Breast Cancer Chronicles...
Breast Cancer Chronicles is a detailed journal of one woman's life suddenly turned upside down with the introduction of one word into her vocabulary : Cancer. A disease which is no respecter of persons that creeps into the inner workings of unsuspecting victims to wreak havoc with reckless abandon. Her diagnosis was a shock to everyone as an otherwise young healthy women with no family history of the disease. After coming to grips with initial emotions and questions of why me and how could this be, a new reality began to set in.
Why Should I Read "Breast Cancer Chronicles"?
* Read detailed cancer related diary entries written in an easy to read chronological format.
* Become smarter and better informed about cancer to discern between myth and fact.
* If you have breast, you're already at risk so running from the topic isn't an option.
* Knowing is half the battle so ease your fears by reading "Breast Cancer Chronicles".
* Follow a precise time-line of how quickly the disease progresses and how to fight back.
* Use the glossary provided to learn abbreviations and terms commonly associated with signs and symptoms of Breast Cancer.
* What about fertility drugs, treatments, and preservation? Find out how to move forward when you still want to have children.
* See how people respond when personal relationships are tested and pushed to the brink.
* Discover the process of going through chemotherapy from a woman's perspective.
* Learn the truth and facts about mammograms and mastectomies.
* Read the book for yourself, get a copy for a loved one, or gift the book to someone who may be suffering in silence.
The true life story of "Breast Cancer Chronicles" is based on actual events in real time with calendar entries to give you an idea of how quickly it can spread and what options are available for care at each stage. To be a survivor you have to know your enemy and all of its tactics. The easy to read format of this book on how to cope with Breast Cancer allows you to become more knowledgeable of the innermost personal thoughts one has when facing their darkest hours.
- Publication Date:
- 1502321246 / 9781502321244
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Black and White with Bleed
- Related Categories:
- Medical / Chemotherapy