Add to Cart
Find out more here
About the author:
Nathalie Himmelrich's professional background is as a relationship coach and grief recovery expert, helping people find their way back to a life of joy, laughter and happiness.
Nathalie has had three pregnancies and given birth to identical twin girls, one she holds hands with in life and one she holds in her heart forever.
She now lives in Zurich, Switzerland after having lived abroad in Singapore and Australia.
For additional information, please visit www.nathaliehimmelrich.com
Grieving Parents: Surviving Loss as a Couple
Embracing healing through survivors personal and professional insights
Cover design or artwork by
Carly Marie Dudley
Prepared for publication by
Alexa Haddock Bigwarfe
"Losing the younger of our identical twin girls on the third day of her life totally shocked us. We had barely grown used to the identity of being 'first time parents' before we also donned the title of 'bereaved parents.' But there was more to come..."
The loss of a child affects the whole family, especially the parents and their relationship. The journey of grief has no set timeline or steps, but unfolds as each person travels in their very own way.
This book will help you:
* understand differences in female and male grieving
* find the best way to support yourself individually and as a couple
* bring awareness, acceptance and understanding to the grieving process
* adjust to life post-loss and reemerge as a stronger couple
* be a support to grieving parents
- Publication Date:
- 0989934748 / 9780989934749
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Family & Relationships / Death, Grief, Bereavement